Yacsra is yet another campaign setting, roughly assembled, the fantasy world used in bss's multiple burgeoning fantasy campaigns. It is meant to be a rich, varying world, where any type of adventure can occur among its many continents and regions, most of which haven't been written of or described yet.
- The universe is a wide assortment of planes, including forces of law/chaos, good/evil, and light/dark, connected via an astral plane.
- Magic is common but not commonly-practiced, and is nearly limitless in potential.
- Casting magic can be learned, divinely bestowed, or inherent.
- Civilization ranges from hunter tribes to grand metropolises, points of light with much uncharted territory in between.
- The world is old, many civilizations have risen and fallen.
- The world itself is magical, and not strictly bound by natural law.
- Humans, elves, and dwarves are most common among civilized lands, but plenty of other intelligent humanoids show up.